2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
2 Tablespoons sugar
¼ cup butter
1½ cup sour cream
½ cup sugar
1 Tablespoon flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
2 Tablespoons butter
⅔ cup crushed peppermint candy
Directions for the Candy Cane Cheesecake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients and press into a 9-inch spring form pan.
3. Blend sour cream, sugar, eggs, flour and both extracts until smooth.
4. Add cream cheese and 2 Tablespoons butter. Stir in crushed candy.
5. Pour into crust and bake on lowest rack of oven for 50-60 minutes or until firm.
6. Allow to cool (top may crack) and refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan and serve.
Top with sweetened whip cream and garnish with candy cane if desired.