- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
Directions for the Key Lime Cake II
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9×13 inch cake pan or one 10 inch bundt pan.
2 In a large bowl stir together; lemon cake mix, lemon instant pudding, water, oil, eggs, and 5 tablespoons key lime juice, mixing well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Pour key lime glaze over cake while still warm.
4 To Make Glaze: Mix together the confectioner’s sugar and 3 tablespoons of the key lime juice (or more if necessary), spoon glaze over warm cake.