- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 8 ounces caramel candy
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package milk chocolate frosting
Directions for the Milky Way Bar Cake
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2 Melt caramel candy in a small saucepan or a microwave oven.
3 Add 1/2 of the box of pudding to the cake mix, then prepare according to instructions on box. Pour 1/2 of the batter into a Bundt pan.
4 Drizzle melted caramels over batter, then pour the remaining cake batter over the caramel.
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of cake comes out clean. Cool completely, then frost.
6 To make the frosting: Beat milk chocolate frosting, cream cheese and remaining 1/2 of the pudding mix. Frost cake. Chill cake at least 1 hour and serve with a big glass of milk. Yummy!