- 30g butter
- 2 small leeks
- 30g plain flour
- 450ml milk
- 300g mixed seafood cocktail
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 4 chilled potato rostis
- An extra 15g butter
Directions for the Quick fish and rosti pie recipe
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Melt 30g butter in a medium saucepan and add 2 small leeks, washed and sliced. Cook for 1 minute, then stir in 30g plain flour and continue to cook over a medium heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in 450ml milk. Bring to the boil then simmer, still stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add 300g mixed seafood cocktail and 2 teaspoons pesto, season well and divide between 4 x 350ml ovenproof dishes.
- 3. Divide 4 chilled potato rostis between the dishes. Melt another 15g butter in the saucepan, drizzle over the rosti, then season and bake for 15 minutes, until bubbling.
- 4. Pop under the grill for 4 minutes, until golden brown, and serve hot.