- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour, sifted, plus extra to dust
- 300g strawberries, sliced, plus extra to serve
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 150g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (50g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions for the Strawberry cheesecake muffins
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 12 jumbo muffin pans with paper cases.
- Step 2To make the cheesecake cream, place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with electric beaters until thick and combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Step 3Place the butter, cream cheese and caster sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until pale. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until just combined. Add the vanilla and fold in the flour and a pinch of salt. Dust the sliced strawberries with a little extra flour then stir through the mixture. Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Step 4Dust with icing sugar and serve with extra strawberries and the cheesecake cream.