- Olive oil, to grease
- Plain flour, to dust
- 3 eggs
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour, sifted
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 1 x 220g pkt extra light cream cheese
- 2 tbs caster sugar, extra
- 1 x 170g ctn low-fat strawberry yoghurt
- 125g strawberries, washed, hulled, finely chopped
- 1 tbs water
- 1 1/2 tsp gelatine powder
- Strawberries, extra, washed, hulled, halved, to serve
- 125g strawberries, washed, hulled
- 1 tsp caster sugar
Directions for the Strawberry cheesecake roulade
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush a 25 x 30cm (base measurement) Swiss roll pan with oil to grease. Line base and 2 long sides with non-stick baking paper to reach 2cm above sides. Dust with flour.
- Step 2Use an electric beater to beat the eggs, caster sugar and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture is thick and pale, and a ribbon trail forms when the beater is lifted. Use a metal spoon to fold in the flour. Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Step 3Dust a sheet of non-stick baking paper with icing sugar. Turn the cake onto the paper. Remove top sheet from cake. Cool.
- Step 4Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and extra caster sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the yoghurt and beat to combine. Stir in the strawberries.
- Step 5Place the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatine. Place bowl in a saucepan. Add enough boiling water to come halfway up the side of the bowl. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Add to the yoghurt mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Step 6Spread the yoghurt mixture over the cake, leaving a 1cm-wide border on 1 long side. Starting from the opposite long side, and using the paper as a guide, roll up the cake. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight, or until firm.
- Step 7To make the strawberry sauce, place strawberries and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Step 8Place the roulade on a serving platter and top with the extra strawberries. Dust with icing sugar and drizzle over the sauce to serve.