- 400g strawberries, hulled
- 150g caster sugar
- 100g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g mascarpone
- 300ml fresh vanilla custard
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Thick cream, whipped, to serve
Directions for the Strawberry cheesecake semifreddo
- Step 1Place 250g of the strawberries and 100g of the sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Step 2Combine biscuits and butter. Press into base of a 23cm spring-form pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to chill.
- Step 3Place mascarpone, custard, vanilla and remaining sugar in a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour over the biscuit base. Drizzle with strawberry sauce, then use a skewer to swirl it through. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Transfer to fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Step 4Slice the cheesecake semifreddo and serve with cream, garnished with the remaining strawberries.