Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
2 Tablespoons sugar
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
32 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup boiling water
Directions for the Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe
1. Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream.
4. Dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in water. Cool; gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes., then reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F; continue baking 1 hour.
6. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.