1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 Tablespoons melted butter
1 Tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions for the Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, butter and brown sugar and press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of an 8″ springform pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
2. Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until fluffy. Gradually add brown sugar, the pumpkin, the vanilla, and the spices.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after adding each one.
4. Add the salt, beating until creamy, then pour the mixture evenly into the prepared crust.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until top is browned but cheesecake is still slightly jiggly.
6. Transfer cheesecake to a wire rack and cool 10 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan sides to loosen cheesecake.
7. Cool completely, cover and refrigerate overnight.