Yield: 6Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
6 oz (170 g) bitter chocolate (70-85% cocoa)
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup (220 g) sugar
2 eggs (safe to eat uncooked)
3 tablespoons corn starch
Directions for the Semi-liquid Chocolate Cake (flourless)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C) and grease one 7 in (17.5 cm) cake tin.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
- Beat the eggs with sugar for 5 minutes, add corn starch and mix well.
- Fold in the melted butter and chocolate mixture and transfer to the cake tin.
- Bake at 350 deg F for about 10 minutes; check with a toothpick that about ¼ in (6 mm) of the surface is cooked.
- Let the cake cool for 5 minutes and serve with ice cream.
- If you like a more sweet flavor, use 3 oz of semisweet and 3 oz of bitter chocolate