Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 stick butter, melted
24 oz. cream cheese (3 packages, 8 oz. each)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Amaretto (up to 1/2 cup)
8 oz. sour cream
1 Tablespoon Amaretto
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions for the Baked cheesecake recipe
1. Mix cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Press mixture in bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup amaretto until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar and the whipping cream, then add the eggs one at a time (beating well after each addition).
3. Pour mixture into crust and and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the 1 tbsp. sugar, the sour cream, and 1 tbsp. amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500 degrees F.
5. Let set for 48 hours in the refrigerator.