Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1 cup pine nuts
1 cup macadamia nuts
2 packets sugar substitute
3 tablespoons butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese
10 packets sugar substitute
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
Directions for the Atkins Diet Cheesecake Recipe
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For crust, place pine nuts and macadamias in bowl of a food processor; pulse until ground but not paste-like.
3. Add sugar substitute and butter; pulse to combine. Transfer to a 9″ springform pan.
4. With your fingers, gently press nut mixture to form a crust on bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven and cool.
5. Place cream cheese and sugar substitute in food processor; process until smooth.
6. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
7. Add vanilla extract, lemon rind and salt; pulse to combine. Add sour cream and process to combine.
8. Pour filling into prepared crust.
9. Bake 40 minutes. Turn off oven; let cheesecake cool for one hour without opening door. Chill overnight.