Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- 250g Arnott’s granita biscuits,
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150g melted unsalted butter
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sifted icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g Philadelphia Cream for desserts
- 625g hulled strawberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
Directions for the No-bake strawberry tart
Process biscuits, ground ginger and cinnamon in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press biscuit mixture into base and side of a 24cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin with removable base. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract until combined. Beat in Philadelphia Cream. Spoon into biscuit base. Place in fridge for 1 hour to chill. Top with strawberries and dust with icing sugar.