Yield: 6 servingsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1 cup (220 g) sugar
5 oz (140 g) almond flour (2 cups almond meal or finely ground almonds)
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons (1 fl oz) vegetable oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions for the Flourless Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
- Grease 6 large muffin tins or cups, or 12 normal muffin tins.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with sugar for 3-5 minutes using an electric mixer.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix well.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and baking powder, and mix gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 35 minutes.