Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped fresh)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 3 tbsps onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 2 cups fully cooked ham (chopped, divided)
- 11/2 cups swiss cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 pastry shell (9 inch unbaked)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup light cream
Directions for the Hearty Ham Pie
- In a saucepan, saute the broccoli,green pepper, mushrooms,onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Sprinkle half of the ham and cheese into pie crust.
- Cover with the vegetables and the remaining ham and cheese.
- Combine eggs and cream; pour over ham and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- If needed, cover edge of crust with foil to prevent excess browning. Yield: 6 servings.