Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1 cup pecan halves, toasted, divided
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (6 ounce) package Baker’s White Chocolate, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
Directions for the White Chocolate Cherry Pecan Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Reserve 16 of the pecan halves for garnish. Finely chop remaining pecans; mix with graham crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and half way up sides of pan.
3. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
4. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until well blended. Add chocolate and 1 tsp. of the vanilla; mix well.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
6. Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
7. When ready to serve, mix pie filling and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla; spoon over cheesecake. Top with whipped topping and reserved pecans.