Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
serves : 5
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 4-5 King Sized Kit Kat packages (depending on size of your loaf pan)
Directions for Kit Kat Ice Cream Loaf
- Line a 8 ½ x 4 ½ loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing 5 inches of plastic wrap to overhang on the sides.
- Place approximately 10 Kit Kat bars in one layer on the bottom of your loaf pan making sure they are close together and the entire bottom of pan is covered.
- Spread strawberry ice cream evenly over the Kit Kats. Repeat process with another layer of Kit Kats and the final layer or chocolate ice cream.
- Fold the excess plastic wrap over the top of the cake to cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. To remove cake, unwrap the top of the cake and use the plastic wrap to pull it out. Invert Cake onto a platter, remove plastic wrap and cut into slices. Serve immediately.