Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1/3 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 cups white sugar
2 1/2 pounds cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 egg yolks
Directions for the New York Style Cheesecake #3
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/3 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup butter and 1 egg. Spread evenly on the bottom and sides of the pan. Prick all over with a fork, then bake 15 minutes at 400F. Allow to cool.
3. Raise oven temperature to 475 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 3/4 cups sugar, cream cheese, 5 eggs, 3 tablespoons flour, and the egg yolks. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add cream and mix just enough to blend.
5. Pour filling into crust and bake for 10 minutes at 475F. Reduce temperature to 200 degreesF and continue to bake for one hour.
6. Turn oven off, but leave cheesecake in for an additional hour. It will be golden brown but not completely firm.
7. Chill overnight.