1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
3 Tbsp. sugar
5 (8 oz. each) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3 Tbsp. flour
1 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup Sour Crea
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Directions for the New York Style Cheesecake #2
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese, flour, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Add sour cream, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set if using silver springform pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling before serving.