Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 12
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (room temperature, plus more for greasing pan)
- 31/8 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for pan)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peaches (peeled, pitted, and diced small)
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- topping (:)
- 4 tbsps butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- whipped cream (fresh, for serving)
Directions for the Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 14-cup nonstick Bundt pan.
- Whisk together 3 cups flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Toss peaches with remaining 2 tablespoons flour.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high until fluffy and pale yellow about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated occasionally scraping down sides of the bowl.
- With mixer on low add flour mixture in 2 additions alternating with sour cream – beat just until combined. Fold peaches and vanilla into batter by hand. Transfer batter to the pan and tap firmly on counter several times to let air bubbles escape.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean 55-60 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter for the topping. In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Using an offset spatula or small knife loosen cake from pan and invert onto rack.
- Working in small sections brush cake with butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream if desired.
- Store tightly covered up to 3 days or longer if kept refrigerated.