Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 8
- 2 cups Reese’s® Puffs® cereal
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions for Peanut Butter-Fudge-Ice Cream Pie
- In ungreased 8-inch round cake pan, spread cereal evenly. Drop ice cream by small spoonfuls on top of cereal. Rinse metal spoon with hot water; wipe dry. With back of hot spoon, spread ice cream evenly in pan, pressing down firmly and reheating spoon as needed.
- 2In small microwavable bowl, mix fudge topping and peanut butter until well blended. Microwave on High 20 seconds. Stir to blend; continue to microwave on High in 5-second increments until mixture can be stirred smooth and is pourable.
- 3Pour topping mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. Drizzle mixture over ice cream. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours. Cut into wedges to serve. Reheat and serve any remaining topping with pie.