yield : 8
- 1/2 gallon (8 cups) Neapolitan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (6-oz.) chocolate flavor crumb crust
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
Directions for Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
- Using half of the ice cream, scoop into crumb crust to cover; press down slightly to fill in gaps. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping.
- 2Scoop remaining ice cream over topping; press down slightly. Drizzle with remaining topping. Cover; freeze at least 4 hours or until firm. If desired, serve pie with additional warm hot fudge ice cream topping.