Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 8
- 30 chocolate wafers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- /2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cashews or macadamia nuts
- 1 quart (4 cups) coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup hot fudge topping, warmed
- Whole cashews or macadamia nuts, if desired
Directions for Coffee Ice Cream Pie
- In medium bowl, mix crushed chocolate wafers, butter, coconut and chopped cashews. Press mixture in bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate; refrigerate 15 minutes. Carefully spoon softened ice cream into chilled crust. Cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- 2Top individual servings with fudge topping; garnish with whole cashews. Cover and freeze any remaining pie.