Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 eight ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
Directions for the New York Style Cheesecake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease sides of a springform pan or use a 9-inch round pan, ungreased.
1. In a large bowl, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of pan and freeze.
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and cream cheese on medium-high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Blend in cream. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg is added.
3. Mix in sour cream , flour and vanilla until smooth. Pour the filling batter over the crust.
4. Bake for one hour in preheated oven. Turn oven off and let cake cool in oven for about 5 hours.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.