Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) icing sugar, plus extra to dust
- 100g creme fraiche
- 100g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs Grand Marnier or kirsch (optional)
- 8 good-quality shortbread rounds (see Note)
- Thick cream, to serve
Directions for the Strawberry cheesecakes
Puree half the strawberries and 1 tbs sugar. Set aside. With a spoon, beat creme fraiche, cheese, remaining sugar and liqueur, if using. Spread biscuits with mixture, then put 4 on plates, cheese-side up. Top with sliced berries and sauce, then 4 more biscuits, cheese-side down. Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream.