- 5 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil spray
- 400g low-fat ricotta
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup no sugar added apricot jam
Directions for the Strawberry ricotta tart
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Spray each filo pastry sheet and layer on top of each other. Lay pastry into a 22cm x 10cm fluted flan tin. Roll in edges to neaten. Spray with oil.
- Step 2Bake for 5 mins until crisp and golden. Press down if puffed. Cool.
- Step 3Mix ricotta, sugar and lemon rind together. Spread into pastry case. Halve strawberries and decorate tart. Warm jam and brush over. Refrigerate until required.