Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Serves : 4
- 2 (400g) tins plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 shortcrust pastry sheet, rolled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 180g grated Gruyere cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Tomato Gruyere tart
- Preheat oven to 160 C / Gas 2-3.
- Pour the tomatoes with their liquid into a frying pan and cook for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally until the tomato mixture looks thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, line a buttered pie dish with the shortcrust pastry sheet.
- Brush the pastry with the mustard, add the tomatoes, sprinkle with herbs and cover with grated Gruyere.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes until the shell is cooked and filling is golden brown.