Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- 4 sweet shortcrust tart cases (Pampas brand)
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed, halved
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tbs water
- 80ml (1/3 cup) 99 per cent fat-free custard (Pauls Trim brand)
Directions for the Warm strawberry tarts
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pastry cases on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the strawberries, sugar and water in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until strawberries soften (see microwave tip).
- Step 3Spoon 1 tbs of custard into each tart. Top with strawberries and drizzle with any syrup. Serve immediately.