Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 6
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 4 cups (1 quart) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup fudge topping
- 3/4 cup Spanish peanuts (4 oz)
- Additional peanuts, if desired
Directions for Buster Sundae Pie
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 9-inch glass pie plate. Cool on cooling rack 15 minutes.
- 2Layer 2 cups of the ice cream in crust. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the caramel topping and 1/4 cup of the fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Layer remaining 2 cups ice cream over peanuts. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Drizzle individual servings with remaining caramel topping and fudge topping. Sprinkle with additional peanuts. Cover and freeze any remaining pie.
Next time around, try using a purchased chocolate cookie wafer crust.
Pie baking can be even easier when you use Pet-Ritz® frozen pie crusts. Find them in the freezer case with a precrimped edge, ready to use. The disposable pan makes clean up a snap.