Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 12
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
Directions for Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Cake
- Place 4 ice cream sandwiches on a serving dish or a piece of foil.
- Spread 1/2 cup peanut butter over the top.
- Spread 1/4 cup jam over peanut butter.
- Layer 4 more ice cream sandwiches on top and repeat peanut butter and jelly layers.
- End with a final layer of 4 ice cream sandwiches.
- Frost with Cool Whip.
- Store in the freezer.