Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 8
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust (from 12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped cookies
Directions for Cookie and Caramel Ice Cream Pie
- Bake pie crust as directed on package for baked shell. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 2Spread 2 cups ice cream in cooled baked shell. Drizzle half of the caramel topping over ice cream; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of chopped cookies. Repeat layers. Freeze at least 2 hours before serving. Store in freezer.