Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
yield : 4
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint (2 cups) orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 (6-oz.) chocolate flavor crumb crust
- 1/2 cup fudge ice cream topping, if desired
Directions for Frozen Orange Swirl Pie
- Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream and sherbet in crumb crust. Lightly press and smooth top with back of spoon. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 2To serve, cut into wedges. Drizzle fudge topping over each wedge. Garnish as desired.
Next time around, try using a purchased chocolate cookie wafer crust.
Pie baking can be even easier when you use Pet-Ritz® frozen pie crusts. Find them in the freezer case with a precrimped edge, ready to use. The disposable pan makes clean up a snap.