yield : 8
- 2 cups shortening
- 1/2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer (such as Coffee Mate)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (can use more to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (32 ounce) package confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- food coloring, use color of choice
Directions for No Refrigeration Bakery Frosting/Icing
- In a large mixing bowl beat the shortening creamer and extracts.
- Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar.
- Add in enough water (starting with almost 1/2 cup) until frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Add in food coloring until the desired shade is achieved.