Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
serves : 24
- 2 cups shortening
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (32 ounces) confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- Food coloring, optional
Directions for Bakery Frosting Recipe
- In a large bowl, beat the shortening, creamer and extract until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar. Add enough water to reach desired consistency. If desired, add food coloring.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature before spreading. Yield: 8 cups.