Serves : 18
- 1.5kg apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 125g butter
- 175g dark brown soft sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 100g porridge oats
- 1 pinch salt
- 75g chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions to make the Maple and Pecan Apple Crumble
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Place apples in a 23x33cm (9×13 in) baking dish. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in flour, oats and salt. Fold in nuts. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over apples. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 to 70 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is golden.
BACK TO APPLE RECIPES
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!