Serves : 8
- 5 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 150ml maple syrup
- 60g plain flour
- 40g porridge oats
- 110g dark brown soft sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 110g butter, softened
Directions to make the Maple Apple Crumble
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
- Place apples in an 20cm (8 in) baking dish. Toss apples with syrup. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar and salt. Rub in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
BACK TO APPLE RECIPES
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!